Thursday 31 December 2015

New Year...



Tonight I am thanking God that he is making all things new.

I am thankful that his mercies are new every morning.

I am thankful that he is making me new.

I am resolving to walk with him in faith, to trust his power and to live a life worthy of his calling- from dark to light.

I know I will fail a thousand times but I also know his grace will meet my need.

And if you are facing this new year's dawn in a wasteland, be encouraged- they are his speciality.

Happy New Year.

He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’ Revelation 21



since you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. 
Colossians 3

This is what the Lord says – he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, ‘Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43

With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed prompted by faith. 12 We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thessalonians 1



No comments:

Post a Comment