Wednesday 15 April 2015

Because I don't write about chocolate enough

Today was one of those caffeine-and chocolate days. Well most days are but Alice fell out of her bed last night and didn't get back to sleep for a while so today was a bit more extreme. ( I'm prodding her to stop her from falling asleep as I write.) And I had such good intentions about healthy eating today too. I'm really good at good intentions. 

Anyway after lunch I went to the kitchen cupboard to sneak some mini eggs then persuaded Alice she wanted some Easter chocolate just so we could have the tub open and I could share. I picked up my phone to read my Instagram verse of the day. 

'How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth. ' Psalm 119:103


Anyone would think He knew.

Next time I need something to pick me up or get me through, looks like I should go somewhere other than (or as well as) the kitchen cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment